The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- Research Fellow in Quantitative Tropical Marine Ecology; University of Leeds
- Marine Protected Areas Senior Environmental Scientist; California Ocean Protection Council
- Writer/Editor II; NOAA Office of Ocean Exploration and Research
- Marine Technical Advisor, WCS Myanmar; Wildlife Conservation Society
- Senior Marine Technical Advisor, WCS Indonesia; Wildlife Conservation Society