The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- Policy Specialist, Resilient Coasts and Floodplains; National Wildlife Federation
- Fisheries Communications and Outreach Specialist; Lynker
- Institute of Marine Sciences: Fisheries Collaborative Program Project Scientist Pool; University of California, Santa Cruz
- Communications Manager; Florida Sea Grant
- Coordinator, Vester Education & Research; Vester Marine Science Laboratories