The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- Postdoctoral Scholar Position in Social-Ecological Dynamics of Coastal Systems; Florida State University Coastal and Marine Laboratory
- Communications Specialist; Delaware Center for the Inland Bays
- Director of Events, West Coast; Oceana, Inc.
- Senior Director, Global Events; Oceana, Inc.
- Senior Director of Global Programs; Global Fishing Watch