The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- Staff Chemist – Ocean Acidification; Mote Marine Laboratory
- Coral Resilience Postdoctoral Researcher; Mote Marine Laboratory
- Wildlife and Fisheries Technician Supervisor; Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries
- Animal Care Specialist II; OdySea Aquarium
- Institute of Marine Sciences: GIS Programmer Analyst; UC Santa Cruz