The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- EPA Postgraduate Marine Pollution Prevention Research Opportunity; Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ORISE
- Senior Associate; Lenfest Ocean Program
- Research Fish Biologist, ZP-0482-3; NOAA
- Coastal Grants Coordinator (Program Analyst 2); State of Oregon Land Conservation and Development Department
- Coastal Management Specialist; Lynker Technologies LLC and NOAA