The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- STO/ITO - Science Technology Officer; OceanX - a mission to explore the ocean and bring it back to the world
- Environmental Management Staffer; Chesapeake Research Consortium
- Contract Marine Robotics Engineer Position; MIT Media Lab Open Ocean Initiative
- Marine And Environmental Science Teacher; Chesapeake Bay Governor’s School
- Ocean Nexus Program Specialist; EarthLab, University of Washington