The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- Assistant Specialist: Anticipating climate change impacts on aquaculture; National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS)
- Communications and Outreach Director; Common Seas
- Regional Project Coordinator; Wildlife Conservation Society
- Three PhD Studentships on Chitons and Bivalves; Queens University Belfast
- Research position in marine biology, fishery science; COISPA Tecnologia & Ricerca