The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- Quantitative Fisheries: Fish Stock Evaluation - Woods Hole, MA or Telework; Ocean Associates Inc.
- Technical Advisor - Fisheries Value Chains & Markets; Blue Ventures
- Program Manager; Bow Seat Ocean Awareness Programs
- Director of Development; Reef Check
- Government and Policy Lead, Circular Economy; Common Seas