The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- Satilla Riverkeeper & Executive Director (RK/ED); Satilla RiverWatch Alliance, Inc
- Software Engineer at the Benioff Ocean Initiative; Benioff Ocean Initiative, UC Santa Barbara
- Program Manager - Ocean Climate Solutions; Ocean Visions
- Vice President, Conservation, Plastics (Trash Free Seas); Ocean Conservancy
- Research Associate Contractor; UWI