The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- Protected Species Campaign Intern; Oceana
- Executive Director, Marine Conservation; Wildlife Conservation Society
- Education Program Assistant; Tides Center - Marine Education Project
- Fisheries Analysis Coordinator, Latin America General; Global Fishing Watch
- IWC Programme Officer; International Whaling Commission