The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- Senior Environmental Scientist Specialist (Oceanographer); California Dept of Parks and Recreation
- NEPA Specialist - Telework; Ocean Associates inc.
- Fishery Improvement Project (FIP) Analyst; FishChoice
- Grant Program Manager; 11th Hour Racing
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Marine Debris Coordinator; Lynker Technologies LLC and NOAA