The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- Impact & Learning Manager; Climate Breakthrough Project
- Spills Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Program Manager; WA State Department of Ecology
- André Hoffmann Fellow: Innovations for Small-Scale Fisheries and Aquaculture; Stanford Center for Ocean Solutions
- Aquaculture Land Manager; Washington State Department of Natural Resource
- Post Doc: Social-Ecological Dynamics of Coastal Systems; Florida State University Coastal and Marine Laboratory