The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- Communications Manager; Oceana, Inc.
- Research Position In Coastal Hazards; Scripps Institution Of Oceanography
- Faculty (Rank TBD) - Marine Biology; Nova Southeastern University (NSU)
- Research Program Manager I; Puerto Rico Coral Reef Program Nova Southeastern University
- Postdoctoral Research Associate: OA mitigation and ocean-based CO2 removal; Stony Brook University