The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- Global Center for Species Survival Conservation Coordinator- Marine Species and Ecosystems; Indianapolis Zoo
- Marine Resource Scientist I; State of Maine
- Fisheries Research Scientist – Genetics/Genomics; Gloucester Marine Genomics Institute (GMGI)
- Marine Resources Management Specialist; NOAA
- Research Attorney; Marine Affairs Institute / Rhode Island Sea Grant Legal Program