The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- Associate - Science (Consultant); Industrial Economics, Inc
- Coordinateur/trice Régional(e) Menabe-Melaky – Suivi, Évaluation et Apprentissage; Blue Ventures
- Researcher, Plastic Pollution, Circular Economy & Waste Management; Common Seas
- Director; Choose Clean Water Coalition
- Project Coordinator; Puget Sound Partnership