The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- Extension Specialist, Delta Stewardship Council; California Sea Grant
- Marine Education Specialist II - Scientific & Environmental Literacy; The University of Southern Mississippi
- Physical Scientist- Expedition Coordinator; Cherokee Nation Technologies (contracting for NOAA OER)
- 2 Fishery Management Specialists; NOAA's Office of Sustainable Fisheries
- Research Biologist; NOAA's Alaska Fisheries Science Center