The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- Assistant Director for Operations; MA Division of Ecological Restoration
- Fiscal Manager; MA Division of Ecological Restoration
- Destination Marketing/Communications for Ocean Recreation and Tourism - Volunteer Intern; NOAA's Office of National Marine Sanctuaries
- Constituent & Legislative Affairs - Volunteer Internship ; NOAA's Office of National Marine Sanctuaries
- Post-Doc: Ecosystem modeller for assessing the impacts of oil spills in the Salish Sea; Department of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences, University of British Columbia