The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- Environmental Planner 3 (Two positions); Washington State Department of Ecology
- Analyst, Natural Capital; Resonance
- Ocean modeller (Research Associate); CMCC (Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change) Bologna, Italy
- Fisheries Management Biologist; Hoh Indian Tribe
- South Coast Specialist; MPA Collaborative Network