The North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN) is a network of resource agencies, marine protected areas (MPA) managers, and other relevant experts from the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is a network of important marine places and the institutions and people connected with those places, working to establish itself as an independent regional MPA network.
Welcome to the North American Marine Protected Areas Network (NAMPAN)
- Pacific Lamprey Conservation Initiative Partnership Coordinator; Pacific Lamprey Conservation Initiative
- Biologist (Aquatic-focus); California Academy of Sciences
- Coastal Preservation Graduate Student Researcher; Surfrider Foundation
- Fisheries Market Analysis (contract position); The Nature Conservancy
- Science Intern, Plastics; OCEANA