Join us for the inaugural Chesapeake Oyster Science Symposium. A gathering of early career professionals, graduate students, researchers, restoration experts, and aquaculturalists, the Symposium will focus on emerging science and innovative approaches to advance the oyster population of Chesapeake Bay.
The Symposium will feature over 15 speakers, a space for graduate students to share their work with the audience, a casual happy hour for networking and camaraderie, and much more!
Topics to include:
- The State of Oyster Restoration in the Chesapeake Bay
- Optimizing Oyster Restoration Success
- Ecosystem Services of Oyster Reefs
- Emerging Issues, Science & Technologies
- Gaps and Future Needs in Oyster Research
- Lightning Round of Current Oyster Graduate Studies
- Networking in the Oyster Field
- And more!