Thursday, October 28, 2021 to Saturday, October 30, 2021
The conference is interested in your presentations, workshops, and discussions on the following topics:
- Conservation online: what the digital frontier can add to the traditional toolbox of conservation marketers.
- Community engagement for conservation: best practices and lessons learned in effectively engaging communities in conservation action.
- Citizen science for conservation outcomes: engaging citizens and community members in collecting and interpreting data.
- Bringing science to conservation policy: Engaging with managers, regulators and policymakers for conservation.
- Marketing tools in conservation: best practices and innovative use of marketing tools to promote conservation behaviors, including audience research methods.
- Conservation psychology: Exploring the psychological responses to conservation messaging, including the influence of access to nature, and human well-being.
- Assessing success of conservation campaigns: Impact evaluation methods and ideas for measuring the success of marketing and community engagement efforts.
- Conservation social science: What we’re learning about the human dimension of environmental issues, including public attitudes, values, and opinions about conservation.
- Innovation in conservation engagement: New approaches, methods, and ideas for promoting conservation.
St. Petersburg, Florida