As a Manufacturing Engineer at Blue Robotics you will be able to clearly see the value that your work adds to our company. You will collaborate with R&D engineers to develop new product assembly lines. You will work with assembly technicians to develop and implement improved production processes, flows, and tools. Your obsession with continuous improvement will redefine the assembly experience for our technicians and enhance the performance capabilities of our subsea components.
Unlike other engineering opportunities you won’t be “plugging in” to a system that’s been established for decades, but rather be an integral part of creating one at a young company. Your typical day will vary: in the build-up to a new product launch you will be working on the creating the assembly line, writing instructions, verifying the manufacturability, during other times you will be working toward improving current product lines, processes / flows, and fixing issues as they come up.
- Define process flows, assembly procedure, and assembly line layout for new products
- Provide DFM feedback to design teams to increase manufacturability and build quality
- Design jig, fixture, and QC tooling for production lines
- Suggest and implement improvements which will improve our production efficiency, product quality, and product manufacturability
- Troubleshoot problems in production
- BS degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related engineering field
- 4+ years work experience
- 2+ years in a warehouse/manufacturing setting
- Experience performing any of the “Essential Functions” above
The ability to occasionally lift 50 pounds
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) Plan with 4% matching
- Paid vacation hours + paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Plenty of parking
- Team lunches and other fun events
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter using the online application link.
About Blue Robotics:
Blue Robotics is a small and rapidly growing company that manufactures subsea vehicle components and systems.