CLIMATE CHANGE ENTREPRENEUR
We are now inviting qualified professionals (BA/BS, MA/MBA/MS, PhD) to become CLIMATE CHANGE ENTREPRENEURS (CCE's). Each CCE will own the business which produces our "Oxygenator" wave-powered ocean upwelling technology, in or near a port city of their choice and then deploy these Oxygenators in suitable open ocean regions (beyond the EEZ >200nm).
Each Oxygenator (comprising buoy, fabric tube extending as deep as 500m attached to one-way valve) generates upwelling of nutrients into the sunlit upper ocean, triggering photosynthesis and restoring the ocean food web while enhancing natural ocean carbon dioxide removal (CDR).
Customers you engage will subscribe to become net-zero within about 15 years by supporting your effort. These may be corporations, or governments needing to meet their Paris Accord commitments.
We are now establishing crowdfunding campaigns for each CCE to raise the required $500,000 to fund the CCE's company formation and startup costs, as summarized below:
CLIMATE/OCEAN RESTORATION EFFORT (CORE) by XX.
US$500k Crowdfunding Campaign
- Shares to be issued: 10 million.
- Post-money valuation: $2,500,000 at $.25 per share.
- Proposed crowdfunding minimum investment: $100 for 400 shares.
Beneficiary: A new, Delaware C-Corporation: Climate/Ocean Restoration Effort by [your initials], Inc.: dba CORE by XX.
Use of funds:
- Production, delivery and deployment of one full-scale commercial Oxygenator wave-driven upwelling pump.
- Training in factory processes, enabling owner to establish and operate own factory in port city of choice.
- Basic hardware and tools needed for low-volume production.
- License and supply agreement enabling the production and deployment of Oxygenators, and marketing of ocean carbon dioxide removal (CDR) to targeted corporations, governments, and organizations.
- Participation in co-marketing alliance – excess demand for Oxygenators is bid out to CORE participants.
- Participation in ocean characterization, site planning, data analysis, and potential CDR validation under our MOU with Woods Hole Group.
- Corporate setup using GUST.COM.
- Working capital approximately $250,000.
CORE by XX ownership:
- CCE/Founder 60%
- Investors 20%
- Licensor (Ocean-based Climate Solutions, Inc.) 20%
Please respond with your resume/bio/CV to Philip Kithil, CEO at ocean.based.pk [at] gmail.com. EOE.